Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fave Things - 100th Sale Celebration!!!

I'm a few days late on my Fave Things post, but for good reason...
We have broken 100 sales on Etsy!!!!! I wanted to celebrate by sharing some of my fave photo pendants we've done over the last few months!

This one is so sweet. Every time I see it I wish I had more "first days" photos of my own little guy.


I love the variety of photos we get! From every day snap shots, to professional photo shoots, we get all sorts of images and turn them into new, modern little pieces of jewelry. So fun.

These are my personal faves. I love that "buzz" pendant. That exact keychain is on my kitchen door key. So I see it every day. The one below it was a free one we did for a new mom. It is just so sweet. -clearly I love the baby pics we get-
Of course my all time fave is that silly photo of Bradley sticking his tongue out. But now I love to pair it with an experimental resin and silver bezel pendant! (We have some fun things coming your way in the future!!)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment