Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Page


I was inspired the other day. I had to scrapbook or else my brain would melt out my ears. I could just feel it.
I was also stranded at home with a half sick, mostly on the mend, but possibly contagious, baby. So maybe I was just going a little stir crazy.

I think it is quite a cheerful page that shows our cute little Easter day!
I used cute printed paper from a variety of places and the Cricut machine to cut the shapes and letters. The letters come from the Alphalicious Cartridge and the birds and butterflies from the Straight From the Nest Cartridge.

Kyli, my best scrap booking girlie, likes to make fun of my pages because I rarely have any photos sit at right angles. But I like the movement the funny angles bring to the page,

Here is my room of carnage for one little page. I may have a problem. I didn't even use half that stuff on my page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment