Sunday, March 13, 2011

Healthy breakfast CAN taste yummy!

Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. Well, I guess I should say its one of my favorites when you actually get "breakfast food". None of this singular item choices: cereal or oatmeal or toast or eggs... If you are going to do breakfast, then do it right! "Do you want sausage or bacon?" Always BOTH! =)

But sometimes "doing it right", having all the fixin's and such, isn't very conducive to your waist line. So I have a solution! It fits both in the real breakfast food category, and healthy category!


Breakfast Burritos

1. Scrambled eggs
2. Cherry/grape tomatoes sliced in half
3. Chopped cilantro
4. Put it all on a wheat tortilla (or regular if you wish)
5. YUM


Super easy right? You could even make it more healthy if you want by using just egg whites. The cool thing about this though is, yes its healthy and its super awesome, but we eat it mostly because it tastes so dang good. I highly recommend it.

Can you tell that Deric's is the one on the left?
Give it a try and see what you think! Happy Breakfast to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment