Saturday, January 7, 2012

Printable Valentines

 Not only is Valentines Day the best excuse to send a love note to all your bosom pals and remind them how much you love having them in your life, but it is also my birthday! I grew up completely believing the world was celebrating my birthday by decorating their stores with pink hearts. Sadly the truth is out, Valentines was not set up to celebrate me, but I still love it as a holiday as well as my birthday!

It is the greatest excuse ever to wear pink, decorate in pink, and eat pink things!! (we'll get to this later!)

Aside from the pink, it is also way fun to share little love notes. So we wanted to share some adorable time saving valentines with you! They are so sweet and ready to print out!



These ones are set up to print on an 8.5x11 piece of paper. Just right click, save file, and print from any number of programs! (Files are Jpg format, so you can put them in your photo program and print from there! )


You can cut out the squares, the hearts. or cut along the grey lines and they fold into three 3.5in x 3.5in cards. How easy is that! I recommend using white cardstock paper for the best print and card feel.

I'll print them off later (my toddler just woke up from a 2 hour nap!) and take some pics so you can see the adorableness first hand. 
Happy printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment